Please see our Privacy Notice for information about your rights and also for further details about how we handle your personal data.
This document was created using an SEQ Legal template
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including [your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation and time spent on the site;
- (b) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or courses or training;
- (c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us including your practice details;
- (d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- (e) any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
For more information about cookies on the CODEplan websites please visit the page here.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- (a) Administer the website;
- (b) Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- (c) Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- (d) Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- (e) Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- (f) Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- (g) Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- (h) Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties, which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- (i) Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- (j) Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- (k) Keep the website secure and prevent fraud.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
The contact details of members and their practices may be listed on the CODEplan websites unless the member chooses not to. In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- (a) To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- (d) To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
- (e) To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
International Data Transfers
Information which you provide may be transferred by us only to the EU countries and the USA if the USA companies we use as processors are certified for the EU-US Privacy Shield.
In addition, practice information that you submit for publication on the website such as name, contact details and the services provided will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others. Third party websites that link from this website and who put cookies on your browser may transfer personal information outside of the EU and USA, which is outside of our control.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Your personal information
Please see our Privacy Notice for your personal data rights. In this document you will also see how we meet our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
Third party websites
CODEplan websites contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on the website iComply.cc is Codeplan Ltd, the ICO registration number is Z9216195.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on the website www.agilio.seoworks.dev is the Confederation of Dental Employers Ltd, the ICO registration number is Z5477662.