We want everyone who uses Agilio Software | Primary Care (formerly Clarity Informatics) applications to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
What are we doing? To help us make our applications a positive place for everyone, we strive to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make online content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
Highlighted below are some of the guidelines we adhere to across our applications, and although they may sound like simple things, they make a big difference to accessibility:
- All non-text content (imagery) has a meaningful text equivalent.
- All text content is presented in a clear, easy to read typeface.
- Users have the ability to control text size within their browser.
- All content and functionality is available to users without style sheet and image support.
- All content and functionality is structured and presented in a meaningful sequence.
- Navigation between sections of the application is simple and consistent.
- Links are clearly defined and their purpose can be easily determined.
- Labels and instructions or guidance notes are provided when content requires user input.
- The application is put together with appropriate structural mark-up to maximise browser support.
- All text content is written in clear and simple language.
- Captions and audio descriptions are provided in tutorial videos.
Let us know what you think
We’re working hard to follow best-practice accessibility guidelines, but we realise there are some areas that still need improving, which is why we continually test and develop our applications. If you have difficulty with any part of our applications, please get in touch.
Email us at [email protected]
Call us on 0191 2875800
Contact the Helpdesk at https://support.clarity.co.uk/