IT Support Engineer – Central Group IT
Agilio Software Group is the UK’s largest provider of back office, compliance, and workforce solutions in primary care and dental.
We have ambitious and exciting growth plans and are looking for talented individuals to be part of our journey.
As our IT Support Engineer, you will be reporting into our Group IT Manager, based in our Newcastle office. The main purpose of the role will be to help build, support, maintain and monitor our internal and customer-facing IT infrastructure and systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support through an IT help desk and on-site (where applicable) service for internal IT issues for all company locations inc remote workers
- Build, support, maintain and monitor all of our internal IT infrastructure (e.g. LAN, WAN, workstations, connectivity, and phone/voice systems) across all company locations
- Support, maintain and monitor in live operation (24×7) our internal business systems – these will change from time to time, but for now, the main ones are Microsoft 365, Fresh, Zoho, Hubspot, Azure DevOps, etc
- Support, maintain, and monitor in live operation (24×7) our customer-facing platforms (e.g. TeamNet, iComply, etc)
- Support and maintain our development platforms
- Assist in IT Audits, Cyber Essentials Plus, and ISO information gathering
- Where needed, be the point of contact for ongoing IT integration projects offering advice and guidance
The skills and experience which we are looking for in our IT Support Engineer are:
- Experience of providing IT Support to Business Users
- Experience of Microsoft 365 setup / management
- Experience of MS Azure or other Cloud Platforms
- Experience of LAN / WAN technologies
- Experience / Knowledge of IT security
- Experience of MS Intune and MS Defender for Endpoint
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, we look forward to receiving your application!
This is a full-time role based which can be based in or Newcastle office.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent, some out of hours work may be required from time to time
Salary: Competitive salary, and generous benefits
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org