COMPLIANCE CONSULTANT (SELF- EMPLOYED)- DENTAL
Agilio Software Group is the UK’s largest provider of back office, compliance, and workforce solutions in primary care and dental.
We have ambitious and exciting growth plans and are looking for talented individuals to be part of our journey.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and professional Dental Compliance Consultant to work with our clients on a self-employed basis.
This self-employed role will ideally suit someone with their own existing client base who is looking for portfolio work to increase their exposure. Your work commitment is flexible, but you should be able to commit two to five consecutive days when required and be a great communicator.
The skills and experience which we are looking for in our Compliance Analyst are:
- A minimum of 3 years’ leading compliance in dental practice
- Computer skills
- Knowledge of CQC inspections and processes
- Knowledge of dental regulations and requirements
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others through both your written and spoken communications
- Confidence and enthusiasm
- Knowledge of the iComply Application and templates
- Full driving license and own transport
- Willing to travel to meet the needs of the clients
- Knowledge of HIW, HIS or RQIA inspections and processes
- IOSH ‘Managing Safely’ qualification
- Corporate dental compliance management and/or regional management
- Consultancy experience and sales
This is a self-employed role being paid a competitive daily rate based on experience.
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please email your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application!