Auditing is a major part of the CQC’s ‘Well-led’ Key Line of Enquiry (KLOE) and poor auditing processes are historically one of the top reasons you could fail an inspection.
To ensure your compliance success, Agilio’s Professional Services Manager, Fran Sorodoc, will provide you with all the auditing know-hows including how to demonstrate that you are performing ‘Quality Assurance’ leading to ‘Continuous Improvement’ in your practice.
Places are limited so register your place now.
- Outline the key steps to auditing properly
- Highlight who should perform audits
- Go over where and why practices have fallen down
- Discuss what you need to do to meet requirements
- Demonstrate how to create an audit trail that will impress inspectors
- Walk you through the digital audits available in iComply and how these can ease the auditing process
Fran Sorodoc is Agilio’s Professional Services Manager. She oversees the consultancies and professional services, including the beloved new iManage service. She is an experienced practice and compliance manager and has gained a wealth of knowledge from her various healthcare backgrounds. Fran believes that with the right guidance, any practice manager can be a dental compliance expert.
Make your inspections fly with iComply
iComply is the best-in-class software for stress-free compliance with the largest team of experts in the field.
Don’t waste any more time worrying about compliance. Let us take care of the hard work and ensure you and your practice are always fully compliant.
Want to know more? Book a demo here
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS
Unit 18 Jessops Riverside
800 Brightside Lane